Saturday, August 13, 2005

Celebrity musings....

-I heard that Christina Aguilera is dissing Britney Spears by saying that she's "let herself go" and won't have a career anymore after she has her baby. That might be true, but don't you think Miss Christina is trying to buy herself a little publicity with her comment as well? Ugh. What year are we in? Because this sounds sooooo 1999!

-Speaking of Mama Britney.....couldn't she dress herself up a little more these days? I don't think that she's completely "let herself go" but she's going to freak in a few years when she sees pics of herself with that bump. Those boots and short dresses are all she's photographed in! Surely she has enough money to buy some nice things. Oh wait. I heard that she was putting a rush on a new record because she's running out of money. So maybe she is shopping at garage sales. Who knows.

-Corey Clark of "American Idol" was being interviewed on a local radio station the other morning. Yep, he's using Paula Abdul's name to get his own out there. He wouldn't stop talking about her on the radio. It was kind of creepy.

-Kyra really likes Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl". She starts dancing like crazy every time it comes on the radio.

-Richard really likes Mariah Carey. LOL!

-I don't know who my choice of celebrity is. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's funny- I thought Christina let HERSELF go a looong time ago!

I agree, Britney isn't taking the best care of herself (must be the only way she can stay in the news). I don't care if she has a career after the baby or not. I'd be happy if the world forgot about her.

I think Mariah Carey looked better 10 years ago than she does, lately, but alot of men seem to be jumping on the Mariah bandwagon...

I wish I could see Kyra dance! Awww!

As for celebrities, I'm still a Pam Anderson junkie, still like Vin Diesel, Kelly Monaco...that's all I can remember right now...