Friday, August 26, 2005

Yawn.....

Maeve decided that 4am would be a fine time to wake up this morning. When that happens, I usually just take it in stride and sit there and nurse her while I scroll through the DVR...trying to find something that will keep me awake. I forgot that I taped "Tommy Lee Goes To College" earlier in the week. I had missed a few episodes and wanted to get caught up. Let me first say that I don't particularly care for Tommy Lee. But this show is interesting to me. It's funny to see him "trying" to fit in on all aspects of college life. Of course they throw in the "hot tutor" for him to drool over too. He got a chance to march with the band at a football game and next week, he'll try to join a fraternity. While he never enrolled as a student at Nebraska, it still makes for some good TV. Well, maybe it's not "the best" reality show, but it's better than some other ones that are out there.

*yawn* I'm ready to go back to sleep now.

No comments: