Sunday, August 21, 2005

I have a bone to pick....

Damn that Nick Jr. and Noggin! Whenever a new episode of a show is airing, they announce it like 2 weeks in advance. Hence Kyra gets all excited and becomes obsessed with watching it NOW. When she finds out that it's not on as soon as she'd like it to be, she cries. Ugh. Disney is a little better about it. They'll announce it a day or two in advance. That's better for me too because then I can remember to set the DVR to record it.

Speaking of DVRs, Richard needs to put his 10 hours of "Into The West" on videotapes. They are taking up precious room! LOL! Actually, we need to call Time Warner because Richard swears that you can now get a box that will allow you more recording space. 40 hours just isn't enough for us! ;)

I hope that there are some good shows on this fall. I think that they took my favorite one, "Committed" off of NBC. Sucks.

No comments: