Thursday, August 11, 2005

He did it!

Richard called me from work tonight. I was in the shower, so he left a message. I play it and he's yelling, "174! 174!" Then he hangs up. OK, what the heck does that mean? I went along my merry nightly routine with the girls and then called him back at work. Turns out that he weighed himself and he weighs 174! LOL!

If you've known Richard all his life, then you know that he's always been a string bean. He's 6 foot tall and was around 150-155 forever. Looks like Mr. Metabolism has finally caught up with him! YAY! Honestly, he's gone into "I need to work out because I feel so fat mode". I don't know why. He's a man.

I can't wait to diet again. I've lost all of my pregnancy weight, but I have another 10 or so pounds to go to get where I was when I was at my smallest on the diet. And dieting while breastfeeding is pretty much a joke. I don't have time to take a shower much less watch every little thing that I put into my mouth. I'm trying to eat healthy, but salads are getting old.

But I'll get there one day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is hysterical! Tell him I said congratulations!