Saturday, August 20, 2005

My nearly 4 month old!

This is how I find Maeve in her crib when she wakes up. She's propped up on her elbows and looking around and "talking". She's quite the little chatterbox these days. She loves to hear her own voice. She hasn't rolled over yet, but she's getting there. Heck, I don't care. I love this age where she's NOT mobile yet. Last night, she laughed at me for about 5 minutes straight. I kept telling her that she was funny and she kept laughing. My heart was melting.

I haven't updated in a while. The first time I blogged this week, my computer decided to shut itself down. Grrrr! The second time I blogged, Kyra in her computer savy fashion, decided to just close the window. Guess her games are more important! LOL!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a doll! She's growing up! She looks alot like Kyra! It's all happening so fast!