Sunday, August 28, 2005

Green with envy.....

My friend Lynette emailed me this morning. Little background on her. I used to teach aerobics with her in my hometown when I first started teaching. She and I have remained friends through the years. She's been to hell and back (long story). Anyway, she got through it and now is enjoying life to the fullest. I'm so darn proud of her. She really is an inspiration to me.

Earlier this year she was in the Czech Republic and visited various countries around there. She emailed me this morning and said that she's in Tossa Del Mar, Spain! WOW! She said that she's getting a tan and is staying at a place overlooking the Meditteranean Sea. I'm so jealous. Hopefully I'll be able to see the world like she has one day. You go girl!

I emailed her back, but like I told her, my life seems boring compared to hers! LOL!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I wanna go! Let's run away together!