Monday, March 28, 2005

Aches and pains......

Well, it's official. I'm tired of being pregnant. The reality of it all has hit me within the last few days. Before, I was in denial. I have waited till the last minute to do a lot of things and now I'm rushing to get everything done. I'm stressed. Last night, I broke down and cried. I think it's just all caught up with me. I absolutely cannot wait to have this baby. I can't wait to see her, hold her, kiss her. I want her here! It really seems like I've been pregnant forever. I was pregnant at Lisa and Nathan's wedding, but didn't know it! That seems like a lifetime ago!

I'm now 35 weeks and neither Maeve nor I have any more room. I have no appetite. I gained one pound in a month. My back is killing me and I feel like one of my ribs has popped out! It hurts! Before, I felt fine and light, but now I feel HUGE! I'm still working out. I cannot go more than 2 days without working out. My body needs movement and stretching. If not, then I'll hurt even worse. I can't wait to teach step tomorrow! I'm hoping to teach till April 12th and possibly the 19th.

So, we'll see what the next few weeks bring. My due date is April 30th. I'm hoping to avoid a c-section. Please pray that I go into labor on my own. That's ultimately what I want. Don't think that I'm not going to ask for drugs though! When I get to the hospital, Mr. Anesthesiologist God better be greeting me at the entrance! LOL!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Is there anything you can take for those aches and pains? Like Tylenol.

You've really done so great, though! You've made it this far. The end is near if you're feeling that bad! I'm glad exercise helps, though and I hope that rib goes back in!