Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Baby update.....

I'm 31.5 weeks as I type this. I absolutely cannot wait for April to get here (and it's only March! LOL!). I can't wait to see and hold my precious little girl. So, last week was my final week to teach Body Flow. *sigh* I did get a new DVD in the mail this week for the next release and I went out in Richard's shop and did it this afternoon. Talk about difficult. I just did as much as I could and skipped over the parts that I couldn't do (there wasn't too many). Yoga poses are hard because my belly is in the way. I'm still teaching my step class and will till the end. I'm also walking on my treadmill here at home and doing Body Pump from time to time. I just have to stay active or I'll go crazy!

I went to the doctor on Monday. Imagine my surprise when I step on the scale and she says that I've lost a pound! hehe! Yeah, I totally wasn't expecting that one. All this time I've been gaining and gaining. I know it's all for a wonderful cause, but I'm not used to being this big and carrying all of this extra weight around. Hopefully, it'll come off fast after Maeve is born. That's why I'm so dead set on working out till the end. There has to be a PRIZE somewhere, right? I just hope that it shows on the scale!

Kyra is totally ready for her sister to be here. She keeps going in Maeve's room and admiring everything. She talks to my belly. It's so cute. She's beyond excited that she will get to teach Maeve everything that she knows! Kyra is very happy to hear that the months have now turned into weeks....just about 8 weeks to go! YAY!

I don't know what Richard thinks. He never talks to me about it. Perhaps it's because we've BOTH been through this before and we know that many sleepless nights lie ahead. I think we are both trying to get as much rest as possible right now. We'll need it. Kyra was sick with the stomach stuff the other week and late last week, Richard got a touch of the flu. Now if I could only stay well. I'm on pins and needles and washing my hands constantly. I DO NOT want to get sick.

So, that's the update. Maeve is fine and kicking the heck out of me. It hurts. Kyra was a gentle squirmer, so can you tell what I'm in for? ;)

No comments: