Sunday, February 27, 2005

My eyes! My eyes!

Do I sound like Phoebe from "Friends"? LOL! Well, today I'm referring to the sun! Yes, the sun is out! Thank God! I honestly didn't know what was going on this morning when the sunlight woke me up! WOW! Now our eyes have to adjust a bit to something that we've seen maybe 3 times over the last 2 months! Richard's been couped up with the flu for the better part of 3 days, so we are going out today.....even if it's just for a drive around town. We've had cabin fever for too long!

Here's your amusing tidbit for the day. This day back in 1990.....

Time Magazine quotes Milli Vanilli "singer" Rob Pilatus as saying, "musically, we're more talented than any Bob Dylan or Paul McCartney. Mick Jagger can't produce a sound. I'm the new Elvis."

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love "Milli Vanilli", even though they aren't real. I keep forgetting to download their stuff.

Kim said...

LMAO! I think I have "Blame It On The Rain" downloaded somewhere. *blush*