Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Brush with "reality".......

Well it was bound to happen and today it did. I had not one, not two, but THREE Real World girls in my Body Flow class downtown today. At almost 12 noon, I walked out of the women's locker room and I see about 5 people....two with cameras. I go into the aerobic room to greet everyone and 3 girls come in....mics and all! YIKES! The camera guy stayed outside of the room and taped from outside the windows. Since I didn't sign a consent form, my face will surely be blurred *if* they end up showing footage from today. I hope that they do A LOT of editing though. hehe! I'll bet that only 25% of what they tape actually makes it on TV.

They were in the gym last night too, so I'm sure they'll be back. Next time, I'll wear some makeup. I don't think that a 7 month pregnant woman with no makeup who is sweating up a storm makes for some good reality TV, do you? hehe!

For what it's worth, *I* don't think that the girls were very cute. Neither did my "pimp daddy", Eric who works the front desk. He'll find a way to get on the show, I'm sure. He's already signed a consent form, so he's good to go! Today, he told one of the girls that he was her "soulmate". Yeah, he REALLY wants to get on TV!

So, the gym was abuzz today and I was less than thrilled. The thought of being on TV scares the heck out of me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Kim, I just love you and your brushes with "greatness". Natalie Maines in the mall, Crispin Glover on the elliptical machine...now you have Austin Real World cast members in your own aerobics class! I wish my phone had rang when you called so I could have heard it in person! You sounded so excited!
WOW!

Kim said...

hehe! I just had to call you since you keep up with me more than anyone else! It's funny because Richard and I were just talking about it yesterday and today it happened! I called him on my way home and he just started laughing....yeah, thanks a LOT!