Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Birthdays and such.....

My birthday is next Monday, March 14th. I have a LOT of family and friends that have birthdays in March and April, so if I don't get the chance to tell you personally, just know that I'm thinking of you and hope your day is just as special as you are.

Jen's birthday is tomorrow (the 10th). She came to visit us today. We had a great afternoon....talking about all sorts of things. I wish her and Kevin the best on their journey to Indiana. I can't wait to hear stories about what's all going on up there.

For those that don't come and visit, what are you waiting for? We love having company! We promise to cook at least one good meal for you! ;) Oh, and I promise that Richard will leave the knives alone too! LOL! (if you don't know what I'm talking about, see my last blog entry)

Looks like the weather is going to be cooperative through the weekend! YAY! I don't think I could stand another Saturday full of rain. Mr. Jim Spencer (my personal hero) said that it's rained for 6 weekends in a row. How depressing is that? Looks like there won't be a 7th though! SWEET!

Jay Leno was called to be a witness in the Michael Jackson trial. He can write jokes about Michael, but he can't tell them on his show right now. So the other night, he had Brad Garrett of "Everybody Loves Raymond" come in a be a "surrogate" and tell those jokes while he just stood in the background. BRILLIANT!

Hope everyone is having a great week. The sun is out, so let's all go out and get some much needed Vitamin D!

No comments: