Saturday, July 07, 2007

7-7-07

Today is my hubby's birthday! He's 30 now! He finally caught up to me! ;) Yes, he was born on 7-7-77. Every time I pick up a prescription for him, they always ask for his birthday and when I tell them, someone always has to comment about it. Usually I get, "Oh wow!" or "How lucky is he?" We didn't win a huge jackpot in Vegas when we went, so I wouldn't say he's that lucky. LOL!

I just read an article that said that 40,000 couples will marry today. That's up from the usual 15,000 that marry on any given Saturday. I bet those people really had fun coming up with stuff to plan their wedding. Like I bet some deliberately had 7 bridesmaids and 7 groomsmen. I bet a lot will marry at 7pm. Some brides will probably go all out and have a 7 tiered cake. Some brides probably chose 7 types of flowers for their bouquets. You get the idea.

I read that a couple in Victoria didn't ask for gifts. They asked for lottery tickets (which personally I think is kind of tacky). I guess they think that they'll get lucky today of all days. And if they don't win today, then they never will! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never knew that!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICHARD!

Are you guys doing anything fun to celebrate?

It made for a neat post, pondering the weddings and all... nice work! I hadn't thought of any of that until it was all over the news this week...