Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My "other" dog.....


Calli (Lisa and Nate's Yorkie) has been here with us since Friday. My dad brought her up here with him after Lisa went to Rockport. We are taking her back home today. Calli is a wonderful dog and we love her to pieces. She fits right in and is never any trouble at all. What made me laugh this week is that we've discovered that she's VERY protective of Mia! Zoe will start trying to play around with Mia and annoy her and Calli will chase her down and give her a piece of her mind! Mia NEVER sticks up for herself and lets Zoe walk all over her, but not Calli! Zoe will leave Calli alone 99.9% of the time because she knows that if she doesn't, she'd better watch her ass! LOL!
We are off to *try* to have a nice July 4th in St. John. We are going to Lisa's in La Grange tonight. I will come back sometime on Thursday. The girls will be with Lisa through Sunday! How about that? I get me some peace and quiet later this week! YIPPPPEEEE!
Everyone stay dry! *smooches*

No comments: