Tuesday, July 10, 2007

So *that's* what it feels like.....

My acupunturist recommended that I take ginseng on Friday. He said, "Give it 5 days and if you don't feel any better, then increase your dosage." I'm already taking 3 tablets twice a day! LOL!

I think today the ginseng finally kicked in. I had more energy today than I have had in months! Usually when Maeve naps, I nap. Not anymore.

I told Richard today that this stuff is like a miracle drug. It's made me think a heck of a lot clearer too. I just feel normal. I feel like myself again. Of course all of this could change tomorrow. But today was a good day! So I'll take it!

I'm off to wind down with a bath. The relaxing music, candles, and bath salts are calling my name! LOL!

1 comment:

Chelle Y. said...

I need to try that stuff! I have absolutely no energy lately at all!

Glad your day went well! (You keep changing your blog. I keep thinking I have come to the wrong place)!