Monday, July 09, 2007

This n' that.....

-We got MORE RAIN last night. I really think I need to build an ark! LOL!

-We also have tomatoes coming out of our ears! (not really) We have A TON of them! Richard can't keep up with making salsa! LOL! Anybody want some? 'Cause we have plenty!

-We have so much trash to be picked up this week because THEY PICKED UP TRASH ON JULY 4TH! Can you believe that? Who does that? I thought that everything would just slide a day last week. I was wrong! Weird!

-I got NOTHING done while the kids were away. I was so lazy. I almost feel bad about it! LOL!

-My favorite part about them being gone was being able to sleep in. Ahhhhhh! Why do my children get up with the chickens anyway? I can put them to bed at 9 or 10 and they'll still be up by 7. Ugh.

-My hair is still falling out. And that bothers me. :(

-On a positive note, my acupuncturist suggested that I get some ginseng for energy. I got a bottle and woah, what a difference! Next we'll work on my mood! ;)

-We are taking a little mini-vacation this Friday through next Tuesday. We'll hit up La Grange, East Bernard, and Victoria. Oh, and Richard will hit up the bays! LOL!

-I'm in choreographyland again. This time it doesn't seem so hard to learn. I think it's because my brain is working better. Thanks Mr. Thyroid!

-Speaking of thyroids, I'm going to the doctor on Wednesday morning to have my TSH level checked. I'm nervous about that because it hasn't been that long since I had my level checked and I know that the doctor will be very skeptical. My acupuncturist recommended that I have my level checked since we've done 3 weeks of treatments now. Now, my doctor here used to work with the chiropractor from that office, so I'll mention his name and see where that takes me. Wish me luck!

-I'm also nervous because "that time of the month" is coming and usually that's when I feel HORRIBLE. I'm anxious to see what this week brings. I think if it's a good week, then I'll know that the acupuncture is helping.

-Zoe is getting on my nerves. She's so darn sneaky. I have to outsmart her. She can't go #2 inside forever! Richard suggests just leaving her outside. LOL! Nope, I don't think that'll work!

-Richard bought Kyra some workbooks from Half Price Books and she's been working on them constantly since she got home. She loves to learn....even in the summer! ;)

-It's quiet. Maeve is napping. Ahhhhhh......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you've got it all under control!

Chelle Y. said...

Brendan has workbooks to do this summer! He loves them! I thank God I have a son who loves school. It takes away so much more stress! :)