Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

To family and friends, old and new.....Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you feel very blessed this year. I know I do. I have so much to be thankful for. Gosh how things have changed in a year's time! My life is extremely happy and bountiful right now and all of you had a part in that!

We are spending Thanksgiving at home. I'm hoping that we'll be able to venture out to San Marcos or Austin tomorrow and eat out as a family. We seldom do that these days. On Saturday, Kyra and I will go to La Grange (Richard has to work) and then ride with Lisa and Nathan to St. John to Sandra and Gary's. It'll be nice and we'll get to enjoy some fried turkey and a bonfire thanks to the colder weather! YAY!

We got all of our Christmas decorations put up. Richard still refuses to put anything up outside (scrooge), but I'm pressing him to do it. It doesn't have to be much. I just want Kyra to enjoy it. She loved helping put up the tree. She's still asking EVERY DAY when she can go sit on Santa's lap. She still has a hard time believing that Santa lives at the North Pole. Last year, I asked her where he lives and she promptly replied, "At the mall!" hehe! This year she has learned that the reindeer pull Santa's sleigh. She's getting more familiar with concepts like that. It's so cute.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! Stay safe! Oh, and for those braving the malls on Friday....more power to ya! I'll wait to do my shopping later!


No comments: