Thursday, November 18, 2004

I love.....

I got this idea from a radio station the other day. Someone made a list of things that they love. Here's mine.

I LOVE:
-my family (including my dog)
-sandwiches
-the smell of cedar....so much that I want to live in a log cabin one day.
-the jersey sheets on my bed....I will NEVER go back to plain ol sheets ever again!
-Christmas
-COLD weather
-candles
-listening to live music
-Wurstfest
-the smell of buttery popcorn in a movie theater
-my DVR
-silence (around here it's golden!)
-to vacuum (I'm obsessed!)
-the smell of baby bath or lotion
-when Kyra picks flowers for me
-taking a roadtrip to somewhere I've never been before
-Seinfeld reruns
-to dance
-getting flowers (which NEVER happens)
-Souper Salad
-my mp3 player
-Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate
-when Kyra sings
-Barnes and Noble
-the beach
-to sweat
-Mary Kay's Satin Hands
-Wanda Sykes....she's hilarious!
-to sleep
-Body Flow
-water with lemon
-to laugh
-when out of the blue Kyra says, "I love you, mommy!"
-the smell of freshly cut grass
-Strawberry Cheesecake (but I never eat it because I feel too guilty!)
-Oprah (who doesn't?)
-getting a pedicure
-getting a massage (James in Victoria is still my favorite!)
-gift cards
-the library

Is that enough? I'll add more one day as I think of more things. Hope you were able to learn a little more about me!

No comments: