Monday, October 24, 2005

The good life....

Life has been kind of hectic and a little rough lately. So, I thought instead of being negative, I'd post a few positive things that I'm thankful for.

1.) Fall is here! I just love that cool, crisp smell that's in the air right now. The weather was gorgeous today!

2.) Kids are healthy. Granted Maeve is up several times a night, but she's fine. She's thriving. She's laughing at me in the middle of the night. *yawn* But she's fine. Kyra never ceases to amaze me. I swear that kid is wise beyond her years. Some of the things that come out of her mouth just floor me.

3.) I've had more time for working out and that alone has improved my mood.

4.) We are going out of town this weekend! I need to get away and see some family!

5.) I made some $$$ at the consignment shop today, so I turned around and bought some clothing for the kiddos and only owed $4! YIPPEEEE!

6.) I calmly asked Richard if he would be so kind as to pick me up my favorite beverage on his way home from work this week. It's a peppermint hot chocolate from none other than Starbucks! He said, "Sure!" YUMMMMM!

7.) House is quiet. Ahhhhh.....

8.) My sister is finally going to show me how she makes those cute blankets by taking two pieces of fleece fabric and tying them together. That's going to be a weekend project and I can't wait!

9.) The Bill Miller's down the road is almost complete. I'm gonna get me some BBQ!

10.) The Astros are in the World Series. Now they just gotta win some games!

No comments: