Tuesday, October 18, 2005

On the verge....

So I stayed up to watch the Astros last night. Maeve was awake again, so I thought I'd just stay awake to see them win. Um, not gonna happen. What the hell did happen? They were 1 OUT AWAY! 1 OUT! Richard was in here and I was just speechless. I swear that my heart stopped.

I seriously think that some of these sporting events must send some folks over the edge. During that game last night, I think one could experience every emotion there is to experience. Good grief.

So Jen, how are ya doing? ;)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I told Kevin they were going to lose that game, but he didn't believe me. That always happens when any team is on a streak. They lose the most important one. It doesn't affect things much in the long run.

Kevin says the ball was "a slider that didn't slide" so it then was set up for a perfect hit.