Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to take a moment to wish all of my friends and family and wonderful, safe Thanksgiving! I feel so blessed this year in particular. I have so much to be thankful for. If you've kept up with my blog and my life, thank you. It's definitely chaotic at times, but definitely worth every moment!

I'm about to leave in a bit to teach Body Flow downtown. It's the last class there before Thanksgiving. Since people tend to leave work early, I hope somebody shows up. I really want to do this release today!

I'll be packing and cooking later today. Then the girls and I are heading out in the morning. Mia will stay here with Richard. Richard works Wed.-Sat. nights this week. We will be at my aunt and uncle's house tomorrow in the Schulenburg area and then we are staying two nights with my sister in La Grange. We'll be back on Saturday.

So, be safe, be happy and be FULL from all of the goodies! ;) You deserve it!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you! I wish the same to you and your family! Enjoy your time! Be safe out there! Mia can cook for Richard...

Lynda said...

Hope you have a great holiday!

Kim said...

Thanks everyone!

Susan- Yes, we'll have to make lunch plans. I'm available now that things have slowed down a bit.

Jen- You're so clever! LOL!

Chelle- I wish a very special Thanksgiving for you my dear. I think you've been on my mind the most lately. I hope that you and Brendan are surrounded by lots of family and friends and make new, better memories!

Lynda- Thanks for stopping by! You have a wonderful Thanksgiving too!