Monday, November 27, 2006

Someone please enlighten me.....

Today I went to the mall and saw a sign with an arrow for Valet Parking. WTF? At the mall? I didn't see where it was though (because Barton Creek is so freakin big anyway and I didn't want to drive all the way around). Why bother Valet Parking at the mall? Your car isn't getting a special spot and while you think that you are saving some steps, you aren't. You're going to have to walk the mall anyway while you shop, right? What's a few extra steps? Newsflash: It's probably GOOD for you to park and walk YOURSELF! It's called EXERCISE people!

Rant over. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You're
Kidding.

Barton Creek Mall has valet parking?

Do you think it's a car theft scam?

Who tips mall people?

Kim said...

Not kidding. I think it's kind of creepy too. I wonder if it's with a reputable company. It had better be. Since that mall is so upscale now, you ought to see all of the expensive cars in the parking lot!

Lynda said...

We have had valet parking at Keystone since Jen lived here! Probably three years now.

I never participate. It isn't worth the three bucks. LOL! I can walk!