Thursday, November 23, 2006

Well that sucks.....

I laid down at 11 last night. Between that time and 3:30 this morning, I felt sick as a dog. I dry heaved a few times. It was horrible. I called Richard to come home from work, because I knew that things just weren't right. I finally got to sleep around 4 and slept till 7. Kyra and Maeve woke up. We called my dad and he suggested that we stay put. I agreed since I'm so tired right now. But Kyra was visibly upset that she wouldn't be able to go today. So Richard just left with the kids (God Bless him) and he's meeting my sister halfway and she's taking the kids today to my aunt's house. He'll come home, sleep, and then go to work tonight because it's a holiday and he makes the mega bucks on those days.

As for me, I'm going to try to take a nap this morning. I figure that I'll wake up later and see how I feel. I'm drinking some Sprite and am trying to eat something. I don't know what was wrong. If I feel better later, then I might drive to where they are this afternoon/evening. If not, then I'll stay home and rest and drive to my sister's in the morning.

So much for a Happy Thanksgiving. I felt horrible sending my kids away this morning. I wanted to be with them so bad. :(

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so sorry! You were so looking forward to it and you worked so hard, too! I hope it's temporary and you suddenly get completely well and are able to enjoy the holiday in some form or fashion. I think you did the right thing.

Hugs! Feel better, sweetie!

Kim said...

Krishna! How the heck are ya? I miss you! You need to jump on the blog bandwagon again!

I'm so bummed because my cousin that lives in Corpus was at Thanksgiving today and I didn't get to see her! I've talked to my dad and my sister on and off all day and the kiddos are having a blast. I'm glad. Kyra got her Smores that she wanted.

Did ya'll go to the zoo in SA the other weekend? I never got an update on that!

Talk to you soon!

Lynda said...

Every few years I get really sick on Thanksgiving. It sucks. Just be happy your family is taking care of the girls and that they are having a good time. I know you miss them, but maybe you can have your own celebration later.

I hope you feel better soon!