Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Kyra funnies.....

This morning I voted. I got a few stickers that said, "I voted". Maeve ruined one (of course) and the rest were saved for Kyra. She got home from school and I gave them to her.

Kyra: "That's the American flag! What does this say?"

Me: "It says, 'I voted'".

Kyra: "So mommy, you won?"

PIMP! I'd like to know just what it was that I was running for! ;)

*************************************************************************************

And another gem....

Kyra: "Mommy, the stores think that it's Christmas."

Me: "I know."

Kyra: "Is it still October?"

Me: "No Kyra, it's November."

Kyra: "You mean it's not even December?"

Me: "No, it's November."

Kyra: "Then why do they have all of the Christmas stuff out if it hasn't even been Thanksgiving yet?"

LOL! She's such an observant kid. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Smart as a whip, that one. She don't miss a thing.

Kim said...

Chelle- They are cute, aren't they?

Jen- Yep, she's a bright one. She must get it from her mommy. :)