Thursday, May 03, 2007

"Country" music?

The "country" music that's out these days is HORRIBLE! OMG! I heard this song ("Ticks") on the radio this morning. It just might be the worst song I've ever heard. The worst part about it? Brad Paisley sings it! I usually like his songs! Ugh!

Then there's crap like this out there too.

And for your viewing pleasure, here's a list of the worst country song titles.

-How Can I Miss You If You Won’t Go Away?
-You’re the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
-I’ve Been Flushed From the Bathroom of Your Heart
-I Keep Forgettin’ I Forgot About You
-She Got the Gold Mine and I Got the Shaft
-My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend and I Sure Do Miss Him
-I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life
-Drop-Kick Me Jesus Through the Goalposts of Life
-Thank God and Greyhound She’s Gone
-If You Don’t Leave Me Alone I’ll Go and Find Someone Else Who Will
-I’ve Got the Hungries For Your Love and I’m Waiting In Your Welfare Line
-I Fell in a Pile of You and Got Love All Over Me
-My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field While Your Dear John Was Breaking My Heart
-I Wouldn’t Take Her to a Dog Fight Because I’m Afraid She’d Win
-They May Put Me In Prison But They Can’t Stop My Face From Breaking Out

WTF? Seriously.

Makes me so glad that we got to hear some TRUE talent last night from the likes of Adam Hood, Matt Powell, and Sunny Sweeny. Now *that's* good music!

No comments: