Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen....

Because I haven't done one of these in FOREVER.

Thirteen things that I want:

1.) A fancy, schmancy heart rate monitor.
2.) For the announcement to be made next week by NBC that "Friday Night Lights" will indeed be picked up for a 2nd season.
3.) Some Photoshop software so that I can get started on digital scrapbooking. I REALLY want to put my time and energy into starting this project this summer.
4.) For it to be July....because I heard that the cast and crew of "Friday Night Lights" will return to Austin in July to prepare to shoot a 2nd season. I really miss my man. *sigh*
5.) For Richard to find me a decent cable so that I can listen to my ipod while driving. Whatever cheap crap he ordered off of ebay DOES NOT work.
6.) To go to Corpus this summer and spend some time down there with friends....and Hilary!
7.) For Zoe to be completely potty trained FOREVER!
8.) For Zoe to loose all of her puppy teeth so that she stops chewing up everything in the house!
9.) The 1st season of "Friday Night Lights" DVD that comes out on August 28th. (Are you seeing a trend here? I'm totally obsessed. *sigh*)
10.) For the Serrano's and Chipotle to open soon in Southpark Meadows!
11.) For my mood and my energy level to keep improving!
12.) To lose 10 lbs. That's it. That's all I want!
13.) For school to be out, so we can all sleep a little later! :)

4 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

I am going to have to rent Friday Night Lights when I comes out on DVD. I keep hearing it is a great show!

I did that with Veronica Mars, and now I love it. I am still waiting to hear if it is going to be renewed, so I know how you're feeling right now.

Chelle Y. said...

Hey, I just read that your show is getting renewed! Yay for you!

Kim said...

I know Chelle! I heard that too! I'm stoked! :)

You HAVE to watch it next season! Buy the DVD this summer or watch the repeats during the summer. They'll air on Friday nights (how fitting!).

Chelle Y. said...

If it comes out, I'll do just that. That is what I did with "Veronica Mars." Everyone (and not just teenagers) was saying how great it was, then I rented the past seasons. Now, I am hooked and I just found out that it looks like they are going to renew it too! Yay!