Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday randomness.....

-ONE MORE WEEK of school! I'm really looking forward to not getting up so damn early! I know it'll take Kyra a while to learn to sleep a little later. But I'll be patient. I guess. ;)

-I have mixed emotions about the Grey's Anatomy finale last night. I only started watching the show halfway through this season, so I know I've missed out on a lot. I want to buy seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I think I'll do that this weekend. I've heard on message boards how good season 1 was, so I can't wait to see it!

-My dad told me something last night that made me laugh....and more importantly, made me not care (in a good way).

-PMS has reared it's ugly head, but it's a lot better than it was last month. Thank God! I think the meds. are working!

-Richard has been totally pissing me off lately, but again, I think that PMS is partly to blame. The other part to blame is just his lack of common sense!

-Every single day, Walmart calls my name......"Kim, you need this...." or "Kim, you need that...." I hate that it's so close to the house now!

-My appetite has returned after being gone for a long time. I'm like ravenous hungry all.the.time. Ugh.

-I still want to lose 10 lbs. *sigh*

-I have to go to the grocery store this weekend. I despise going to the grocery store on the weekends!

-Hopefully doing Yoga in a bit will chill me out some!

1 comment:

Chelle Y. said...

A lot of randomness for a Friday! :)

Have you ever tried to go grocery shopping on-line. It's the best thing! It's so worth it!