Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Kids!

-Yesterday, I picked Kyra up from school. I went earlier and went into her classroom as they were getting ready to leave. They had a sub, so they were playing the quiet game. One student gets to sit on the rocking chair and everyone is quiet and then that student picks another one to come and sit in the chair, etc. Kyra got picked after a while. She was looking around and one boy was making noise. Then Kyra says loudly, "Trevor, I'm NOT going to pick you because you're not being quiet!" It was so funny to see her so feisty! At least she was being honest! Then she went right back to being quiet again! LOL!

-Kyra and I were wrestling on the carpet yesterday with the dogs. We were trying to get Mia to save us from the "beast" (Zoe). Yesterday, I clipped Zoe's nails. She was being a bit too rough with Kyra, so Kyra took it upon herself to go into the kitchen and grab 2 HUGE oven mitts! LMAO! She said that she was protected from Zoe now! PIMP! Kids and their ideas!

-Yesterday, Kyra said something that wasn't too nice, so I politely said that I didn't like her anymore. Then she yells, "You HAVE to like me! I'm your kid!" LMAO!

Never a dull moment around here, I tell ya.......

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOL! Love the oven mitts idea!

Kansas tore out into the backyard yesterday and caught a bird. As in stampede-snap!crunch!chirpchirpchirp..."KANSAS! YUCKY! SPIT THAT OUT!

She did.

And then Leo snatched it up and played the "I've got the fun thing so everybody wants to chase me!" game.

Damn bird was dead by the time I got Leo to drop it, put them both in the house and then went out, double-bagged the fiend and put it in the trash.

Then Leo chewed his collar to bits and he has to wear a girly one until the replacement (It's an OU-themed collar, for Kevin's college) gets here.