Thursday, January 06, 2005

Little bit of heaven.....

Thank GOD for XMRadio! I now have a little more faith in the world! I'm sitting here listening to bands play LIVE at Steamboat Springs, Colorado. I listened last night too. They are broadcasting Wednesday-Saturday nights from 8pm-1am on X Country. It's XM Channel 12. Well, I don't have XM, but I signed up for the FREE 3 day trial. Problem is that mine expires on Friday night! That leaves Saturday night yet! So, I think I'll try signing up under a different email address. Yeah, that oughta work! LOL!

Anyway, so far I've heard Bleu Edmondson, Cory Morrow, Pat Green, Jason Boland, Wade Bowen, The Lost Trailers (my favorite so far) and now Roger Creager! Yes, I'm NOT in Steamboat, but at least I have a little piece of it here at home! That ROCKS! I hope to hear more great acts within the next few nights. It's making time FLY BY. I should be learning Body Flow instead! Oh well.

Richard is TICKED that he's at work these nights that it's on. Poor thing. I'm emailing him with updates though. I'm sure he REALLY appreciates that! LOL!

No comments: