Thursday, January 20, 2005

Trainwreck......

I have to post the lyrics to this song. I am in love with this song by Sarah McLachlan. It's on her new album "Afterglow". The only reason I've become familiar with this song is because it's on the new Body Flow release that I'm learning right now (we launch in a little over a week! ACK!). I just think it's a beautiful song. Give it a listen.

Trainwreck
Would your love in all its finery tear at the darkness all around me until I can feel again until I can breathe again
Chorus:
'Cause I'm a train wreck waiting to happen waiting for someone to come pick me up off the tracks
A wild fire born of frustration born of the one love that gets me so high
I've no fear at all
Would your eyes like midnight fireflies light up the trenches where my heart lies until I can see again to find my way back again
Chorus
To fall so deep into you lose myself completely in your sweet embrace all my pains erased
From your mouth its all that I wish the mercy of your lips just one kiss until I can breathe again so that I can sing again
Chorus
***I think of only one person when I hear this song. I think we all love songs that we can relate to.
Have a great weekend! We are outta here on Friday afternoon!

No comments: