Sunday, October 29, 2006

So grown up.....

So I sit on the computer tonight and login to Kyra's online payment system to see how much money is in the account for school lunches. It's not much. I decide to put more money in there. Just for kicks, I click on account history and see that there's one entry that says "breakfast meal". At first, I freaked out because I thought it might be a mistake or someone else hacked into our account. Then I asked her if she ate breakfast at school on Thursday. She said yes because she told the teacher she was STARVING when she got to school. WTF? Um yes, I feed my child breakfast in the mornings. It's usually her choice to not each that much though.

We do get to school very early, so for a buck o' five ($1.05), I'm all for her eating in the cafeteria in the mornings. Apparently her friends do it, so it's the "cool" thing to do. And thank God, that the peer pressure has gotten to her and she eats what they are eating too! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think that is so cute!