Monday, October 16, 2006

To those who want big boobs.....

You may change you mind after reading this post. ;)

For ages now, I've heard about a bra called Enell. I heard about it from a lady at one of the gyms, but apparently Oprah raved about it on her show and she wears one, so now it's probably pretty popular.

So today I went to Betty Sport here in Austin to buy one. What this bra does is keep the "girls" from moving AT ALL during physical activity. They have really weird sizes, so that's why I wanted to try one on first. I tried on a size 3. It was too big. I tried on a size 2. That was also too big. I tried on a size 1 and jumped up and down and finally the "girls" didn't move. Bullseye! That's the one I went with.

The kind lady that helped me out rang me up. $64.95. WTF? For a bra? I expected it to be expensive, but I think at that moment, my face went white.

Even more than that, I dreaded coming home and telling Richard that I spent $65 on a sports bra. He didn't have a fit, but he does want to see it on me. ;)

It's sooooo unfair that the bigger the boobs, the higher the price tag. That's just not right.

If I could be rid of them, I would. Maybe I'll have them reduced one day. I'll see where dieting and exercise will take me first.

But it's mighty tempting though just to go through with it. Heck, maybe then I'd save more money! LOL!

7 comments:

Jen said...

We can get reductions together.

Kim said...

Jen, yours are nice. I'd LOVE to have your boobs. ;)

Mine are just too big. After two kids and nursing one kid for 13 months, they are tending to point south. :(

My cousin's shriveled up to nothing after she nursed all of her kids. Lucky girl.

Jen said...

*blush* thanks! I always feel like they get annoying and in the way when they swell monthly but...it's nice to hear another female's opinion of them. Kevin's opinion is one of two things: either they're huge and he likes them (when they're swollen, painful and I hate them the most) or they're "smaller than they were when we first met" but he still likes them (because I lost weight at one point and now make a huge effort to keep the weight down in order to keep them smaller).

Men!

Kim said...

In the way? LOL! Um, try being terribly full of milk with a baby that's all of a sudden sleeping through the night or a baby that's going through a nursing strike. That's when they hurt and are totally in the way! ;)

I swear that Richard learned more about boobs the year that I nursed Maeve than he ever wanted to! LOL! And so did I!

Jen said...

I know. I have other "friends" who laugh at me when they think of me having kids. They always get a kick out of teasing me "wait until you're breastfeeding! You THINK they're big now..."

Some friends they are.

Kim said...

OMG! LOL Chelle! Mesquito bites? I've heard all sorts of names for them but never mesquito bites!

I seriously giggled A LOT when I read what you wrote! ;)

Jen said...

mosquito bites, bee stings...I've heard alot of them. My middle sis has those- she gets to wear all the cute tops because there's nothing to worry about falling out of them. I can't wear button-downs because they always gap in strategic places, and anything very much low cut just sags lower than is acceptable.