Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thursday Thirteen.....

Thirteen Promises.....

1.) My dear friend Jen better promise me that she'll get Flow or Yoga certified one day. I swear that girl knows more than I do!

2.) My friend Cherie better promise me that she'll take my Flow class.....and SOON! I know she'll love it!

3.) My friend Lynette better promise me that she'll take me with her on one of her overseas trips. Consider my bags packed at any time!

4.) My friend Anna better promise me a "Girls' Night Out". We are sooooo leaving our kiddos with the guys and chowing down!

5.) My sister Lisa better promise me a sisterly vacation one day. Just us two. Nobody else.

6.) To EVERYONE who comes to Cabela's, you better promise to freakin call me! Cabela's is in my backyard! Come visit!

7.) My husband better promise me a vacation for our 10th anniversary in 2008! ;)

8.) My girls better promise me that I'll always be their best friend! Kyra tells me that I'm her best friend all the time. I just hope she never takes that back! Maybe I'll videotape them both saying that and show it to them when they are 15 or so! LOL!

9.) My friend Krishna better promise me a trip to Vegas with her. She'd be SO FUN to go with!

10.) My friend Susan better promise me that she'll email me soon so that we can plan another lunchdate! Even though we did this to "get away from the kiddos", they are all we talked about! LOL!

11.) My MIL better promise me that she will have Christmas at her house this year and every year after. ;)

12.) My friend Chelle better promise me that she'll ALWAYS hold her head up high and be proud of who she is. She deserves so much happiness and I hope that she'll continue to lean on her family and friends for the support that she needs. We're here for you girlie!

13.) I promise MYSELF that one day I will visit New Zealand and see where the magic happens with my own eyes. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ummm...I'm coming to New Zealand, that's all I can say right now. Maybe Lynette will take us.

Kim said...

Susan- Yes, we need to plan something soon. Things will slow down at the end of the month, so I'm thinking the beginning of November.

Jen- You think like me. You're a multi-tasker! LOL! I like it!