Friday, December 08, 2006

That's it, I'm crawling into my hole....

I think I'll hibernate until December 25th. Why? Because it's horrendous, out there. That's why. We left yesterday after school to go to the mall. Traffic wasn't bad. But there were some idiots out there that DO NOT know how to let people in when they are trying to merge into traffic. I mean, come on. Have a heart. Geez. I detest people like this. I think this is probably the #1 cause of road rage.

To make matters even worse, there was a holier than thou woman walking into JC Penney's while I was walking out. I had Maeve in the stroller and Kyra was walking beside me. I guess expecting her to hold the door for us was expecting too much. She just walked right in and didn't even blink an eye. She was an older lady too and that really caught me off guard. I would expect that from somebody younger. I thought for sure she'd get the door for us. I always do as a common courtesy....especially when I see that someone has a heavy load. I do it a lot for moms with kiddos because I know how they feel.

Oh and BTW, you should see the pic of the girls with Santa. Kyra's barely smiling (she told me later that she wasn't ready.....WTF?) and Maeve has her "deer in the headlights" look going on. They were in awe of the entire mall. They are so deprived. All they know is what W-A-L-M-A-R-T spells.

Christmas cheer, anyone? ;)

1 comment:

Jen said...

You've got plenty of time- you'll get there!