Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Um, isn't Christmas for the kids?

I am in toy hell. Sure the kids have lots of toys, but never in a million years did I think that my own HUSBAND would have so many damn toys.

He just added a saxophone to his collection. Why? I HAVE NO IDEA. He ordered a DVD and some sort of "guide" to go along with it. One thing is for sure. The sax is LOUD. We have our "shop" totally closed in and insulated. It's basically a room. You can watch movies on surround sound and not hear a thing in the house. But the sax? You can hear that from Kyra and Maeve's rooms which are at the front of the house. Earplugs anyone?

He also has a small "john" boat. He has not one, but TWO guitars. He also has a 30+ gallon fishtank and he's on the hunt for a 55 gallon one.

WTF is wrong with him? What kind of illness does he have?

If there's a cure, I will pay BIG MONEY.

HELP!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I absolutely forbid him to learn and/or play Pachelbel.
FOR-
BID
IT
!

Kim said...

Don't worry. He won't. He laughed at that video. It's so true.

Hey, blogger is not letting me post a video from YouTube. I tried this morning and I still don't see it. I bet it has to do with that damn beta crap.

Jen said...

I bet.
Effing Beta...

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Kim!!!

Kim said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Emma! Thanks for stopping in!