Tuesday, December 19, 2006

You did what?

Kyra just came over here and told me that Maeve needed to go potty, so she took her clothes off so that she could go and put her on the potty. WTF?

Now Richard is frantically chasing Maeve around and trying to re-diaper her. Ugh.

I'm NOT surprised that Maeve just stood there and let Kyra take her clothes off. She'll let Kyra do anything to her. Kyra could put makeup on her and she'd sit still and let her do it.

Kyra said that she REALLY thought that Maeve had to go potty because Maeve was pointing to the toilet! LOL!

Maybe Kyra will train Maeve in a few months. That'll make my job a lot easier.

Kind of reminds me of this little incident. Remember that one? ;)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Goodness...there is no end to the mischief those two think up.

Kim said...

Sadly, no there's not. :(

Maeve WILL NOT leave the damn Christmas tree alone. I've told her "no", I've gently tapped her hand and told her "no", but she doesn't listen. Ugh. Kyra was so easy going. This one is not.