Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen.....

This is for Jen.

13 of my favorite Body Flow songs.....

1.) "Gabriel" by Lamb (BF 18)
2.) "Silence" (Michael Woods Remix) by Delerium (BF 19)
3.) "We're All Beautiful" by Joy of Living featuring Nitza (BF 21)
4.) "Center Of The Sun" by Conjure One (BF 22) ***There is also a remix on BF 32
5.) "Miserere" by Paul Schwartz and the Joyful Company of Singers (BF 24)
6.) "Just A Dream" by Delerium featuring Margaret Far (BF 26)
7.) "Dice" by Finley Quaye and William Orbit (BF 27)
8.) "After All" by Delerium featuring Jael (BF 28)
9.) "Here With Me (Rollo's Chillin With The Family Mix)" by Dido (BF 30)
10.) "Pilgrimage" by Conjure One (BF 33)
11.) "Anything But Strong" by The Eurythmics (BF 34)
12.) "God's Top Ten" by INXS (BF 34)
13.) "2 Hearts" by Sugababes (BF 34)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oooh! That's a good idea for TT! Clever you!

I wondered, after listening to your (or, rather "My") cd the other day if you were going to start making your own Flow arrangements. ;)

Kim said...

I'd love to mix more like that, but there's a few catches.

1.) I don't have an Ipod, so that would be really difficult. I could just make my own CD though. But I never trust those burned CDs in a real class setting. ;)

2.) We all pretty much agreed to mix just two CDs when teaching. So we can teach 1-5 from one and 6-10 from another. I like this because it doesn't interrupt the class.

3.) I honestly like teaching an entire release. Usually they add the tai chi back in at the end and if you mix, then it seems strange with no continuity.

4.) I'd have to sit down and figure out the actual time of what I would teach. I wouldn't want to go over 55 minutes for the entire class and some songs are longer than others. I tried once. It's just too much of a hassle.