Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Holy cow!

So I did taping #1 of Body Step today. I did a "mock" class and was rather pleased when 4 friends showed up! I didn't mess up all that much, but since I'm subbing on Monday, I'll probably try to video again.

I cannot believe how hard this class is to teach! OMG! I felt like I was going to DIE! Taking the class and teaching it are two totally different things! WOW! I wish I would have had a heartrate monitor on. All I know is that it was waaaaay up there.....probably toward the higher end of my zone.

I have until May 26th to do my video. Someone will assess it when I send it in and then I'll get the results in the mail. I'm not too nervous about it. I'm just anxious for all of this to be over with. This is the last step in the certification process. :)

2 comments:

Lynda said...

It probably would have killed me. I am so out of shape right now.

Jen said...

I wish I could have been there!