Monday, May 01, 2006

Busy, busy, busy.....

First off, we survived the weekend. I had 9 extra people at my house on Saturday night. A chunk of them slept out in our "outside" room or Richard's "shop" as we like to call it. We had it all cleaned up very nice for the party. Maeve's party was on Sunday. I'm not sure, but I think we had about 20 people here at the house. It went well. Maeve took a nice nap from 10-12, so she was ready to party the afternoon away! She ate different foods that we had and we even found that she is very fond of a straw! LOL! She loved a Capri Sun! She didn't get into her cake like I wanted her to (exactly like her sister was) and that was a bit disappointing. Oh well. I got lots of pics and promise to post some here soon or on our album page. The food was awesome and I owe my life to my sister who helped out tremendously with everything. I hope that I can repay her one day. I'm sure she'll need me when she has kiddos! ;)

Tomorrow (Tuesday), I'm going to try to round up enough people at one of the gyms to tape my Body Step video. I teach Flow on Wednesday. On Thursday, I have to take Maeve in for her one year appt. which includes shots. *sigh* I might meet a friend for lunch on Friday. On Saturday, we are going to a family reunion in St. John. Saturday night, we'll spend the night at Lisa and Nathan's. Then on Sunday is Megan's baby shower. We'll come home on Sunday evening and then next Monday I'll sub my first Body Step class. Then next Tuesday and Wednesday is registration for kindergarten! So much going on!

I'll try to blog when I can. But if you don't hear from me, don't worry. I'm just busy. ;)

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I just caught up on all the posts I missed. I can't believe that I haven't been by in so long!? WTF??

I am glad Richard is doing better and things are going well for you. Happy belated birthday to Maeve also!!