Wednesday, May 10, 2006

YAY! Another game to pass the time....

This is how it works: Comment on this entry and if you'd like to play, I will give you a letter.

Write ten words beginning with that letter in your blog, including an explanation of why you chose it, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.

Jen gave me the letter "I".

1.) Ice Cream- I love ice cream. I'm obsessed with the texture of it. The flavor is just an added bonus. I can't pinpoint a favorite flavor, but I have a favorite brand and that's Blue Bell. :)

2.) Idol- American, that is. I'm still watching the show. I really hope that Elliot goes tonight. I hate how the judges try to sway the votes though. I hope that America doesn't listen to them because I want Katharine and Chris in the final.

3.) Interrupted- My sleep is still interrupted at night by a baby standing in her crib that wants to nurse. *sigh* What I wouldn't give for a wonderful night of uninterrupted sleep.

4.) Interesting- Life sure is interesting right now. The kids keep me busy. There's never a dull moment with the two of them around. Having a very active husband who can't sit still is also interesting. Sometimes it's like a zoo around here. ;)

5.) Internet- Dear lord what did we ever do without it?

6.) Invitations- I need to work on Kyra's next. They are up in her closet ready and waiting for me to fill out and mail.

7.) Ice- I'm chewing on ice right now. I had some Crystal Light with it.

8.) Inside- Yes, I'm inside today because it's so freakin hot and humid outside. I despise the heat. :(

9.) Inventory- Hopefully I'll be getting rid of some MK inventory today. I have a lady coming by that wants a lot of stuff! YAY!

10.) Involved- After seeing Kyra's future school for the first time yesterday, I've decided that I want to be very involved in happenings of her class. I'll volunteer whenever I can and I wonder if she's mind if I go and eat lunch with her every once in a while. ;)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Chelle, I'll give you the letter "T".

Have fun!

Kim said...

Audrey, you have the letter "B".