Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday Thirteen....

13 products that I know and love.....

1.) My DVR- I seriously don't know what I'd do without it. It allows me to tape my shows and the kids' shows (and play them over and over again). Richard wants to get rid of it to save money. I'll cut my arm off before that happens. ;)

2.) MK Timewise Visibly Fit Body Lotion- I can't get enough of this stuff. I seriously think I have a complex. Thanks Jen! ;)

3.) Sprite Zero- I love it. N0 caffeine, no sugar, no carbs. Does it get any better?

4.) Listerine toothpaste- My teeth just don't feel clean with anything else.

5.) My cell phone- It's not the greatest, but it's the only one I got (don't have a land line).

6.) Johnson's Bedtime Bath- I love the smell of lavender and bathing a baby in this stuff is heaven scent! I've been tempted to use it myself. ;)

7.) The Step- We use them at the gym and I also have one handy here at home. When haven't I loved a Step? LOL!

8.) Toaster Scrambles- Just pop'em in the toaster and waaalaaa! Breakfast! Kyra loves them too, so that's always a plus.

9.) Luvs diapers- I know I'm going off on a baby product tangent, but I really love Luvs! ;) The are cheaper than Pampers and work just as well if not better. Kyra used them and Maeve is using them too.

10.) Irish Spring deodorant soap- We've used this for as long as I can remember. We used to always disagree on what soaps to use, but we finally found one that we both liked. My favorite is the Aloe one.

11.) Orange cleaner/degreaser- I love, love, love cleaning with this stuff. It smells so good.

12.) Swiffer WetJet- I hate to mop. This product saved my floors. ;) I honestly think that this is one of the greatest inventions ever.

13.) Ziploc snack bags- This is a must have for anyone with kids. They are 1/2 the size of regular Ziploc bags and are handy for snacks, crayons, puzzle pieces, etc.

No comments: