Tuesday, May 23, 2006

They do indeed grow up.....

This morning Kyra put her blankie in Maeve's crib and said, "Here Maeve, you can have this. I'm going to Kindergarten and I don't need it anymore." Thus ends 5 looooooong years with blankie. Or does it?

Yeah, we'll just see if she has that same tune tonight when she goes to bed.

Oh and Richard went to the dentist today for the first time in years. He hates the dentist. He came home and told me that it hurt and he'd rather cut his arm off than to have to sit there again. I guess it was bad. :(

2 comments:

Kim said...

Update: Kyra went to bed tonight without even making a peep about not having the blankie. Richard read her a book and that was it. For the first time since she was born, she went to bed blankieless! LOL!

Kim said...

LOL! Well it's now Wednesday night and the blankie is back. Tonight Kyra said, "I think that my blankie misses me!" That was such a clever way to say that she wanted it back! ;)

Oh well.