Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Thirteen.....

13 things that made me HAPPY this week:

1.) Taylor Hicks is the new American Idol!- I love him. I really do. He totally deserved to win. I still wish that it would have been a Taylor vs. Chris finale though.

2.) Richard's surgery is scheduled for June 13th.- I'm not really happy about the actual surgery, I'm more relieved that it's on the calendar and it's going to get taken care of soon. I'm happy that this will all be behind us.

3.) Maeve has been sleeping through the night.- I'm trying to wean her and since I'm not feeding her anymore during the night, she quit waking up. YAY!

4.) Jen called me tonight!- It was so nice to hear from her since she's been MIA online lately! She and Kevin closed on their house today and will be in it by the weekend! YAY!

5.) I taught my favorite Body Flow 22 today.- I just love that release and get so much wonderful feedback from it.

6.) Kids went to bed early tonight.- It's always nice when they are in bed by 8:00! :)

7.) Kyra told me tonight that she'll love me forever till I die.- LOL! I asked her, "So will you love me after I die too?" (She said "yes" BTW.)

8.) Mia has been extra cuddly lately.- Whenever I'm kidless on the sofa or chair, here she comes. I guess she wants some lovin' too!

9.) There's nothing major going on this weekend.- Kyra has a birthday party to go to on Sunday from 1-3, but that's about it. Richard has to work. So I guess it'll be me and the girlies this weekend. I'd love to venture out to church on Saturday night if Maeve takes a good nap. ;)

10.) Plenty of shows taped on the DVR this week, so I actually have things to watch.- That's ALWAYS good.

11.) I'm writing in Maeve's baby book!- I finally got it out and have written in it some. I have a long way to go though. *sigh*

12.) I'm working on weaning right now.- That means that I'm one step closer to that much needed margarita! Shoot, I'm going to have a party!

13.) I bought some cute swimsuits for the girls.- They are going to look FAB in the pool! :) Now I just need to work on me. *sigh*

No comments: