Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tagged again....

And this time it was the lovely Chelle who tagged me. ;)

I AM: tired. I really need to go to bed soon.

I WANT: a pedicure. Since I quit working I've been banned from spending $30 and getting one though. :(

I WISH: that Richard and I could get away and spend a weekend alone and away from the kids.

I HATE: people who are embarrassed to show their true feelings. Get real!

I MISS: my mom and my Granny.

I FEAR: dying at an early age and leaving Richard and my kiddos behind.

I HEAR: nothing but the buzzing of the computer. Kids are in bed and it's quiet!

I WONDER: if I'll ever get skinny again. ;)

I REGRET: losing contact with some of my greatest friends. I guess a true friend would have stayed in contact with me, right?

I AM NOT: as neat and organized as I used to be. *sigh* I guess that's what having kids does to you.

I DANCE: with my kids. It makes me happy and it makes them laugh.

I SING: in the car. A LOT.

I CRY: over anything sappy that involves my kiddos. I cried at preschool graduation yesterday. I guess I'm one of "those moms".

I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy. I can name a million other emotions that take over me besides happiness.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: geez, I really don't know how to answer this one. LOL!

I WRITE: invitations and thank you's for parties. One ends and another begins. *sigh*

I CONFUSE: my husband. A LOT. He never looks at the calendar, so he doesn't know what's going on from week to week. I start naming things that we have to do and he's totally confused.

I NEED: money. LOL!

I SHOULD: start writing thank you notes to Kyra's teachers.

I START: the day hearing a jabbering child in her crib.

I FINISH: the day around 10:30-11:00. I really should go to bed soon. *sigh*

OK, I tag Jen, Lynda, and Audrey.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've found out that the adage "you have to be a friend to have a friend" works both ways and I dropped all my high school friends after they went to college and I realized I was the only one keeping up with them and I was sick of it.

The odd thing is that they are all still friends with my cousin- that's ok, I think they were more "his friends" all along. These are the MySpace people I blogged about a couple of days ago. My cousin is actually shocked to find out I haven't interacted wtih any of them (except for weddings) in the last 15 years.

I'm not. Good riddance to 'em.

My mom finally gave up and resorted to sticking post-it notes on their bathroom mirror so my dad could SEE well in advance the activities he was failing to look at on the calendar. We think it's kind of dumb that he throws a fit if we all take the dog to the vet without him, but, apparently he wants to know such things and be included...

I did one of these a couple of weeks ago. I'll post the link. I was in a bad mood when I did it so I might "re-do" it but I'm in a bad mood now, too.