Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Randomness....

-Jen, where are you? I'm beginning to think that you drowned in some boxes or something. ;)

-Richard is gone tonight. He's taking an informal guitar class on Tuesday nights at the local community college. Class is from 7-8pm for 10 weeks and only cost him $40. I hope he's learning something. I don't want him to come home grumpy. ;)

-Kyra is driving me bonkers. I think she's hit a growth spurt. She's been asking for food all day long. *sigh*

-Maeve is a pro at walking.....she's so good that we are sure that she'll be running soon. Ack!

-Kyra is telling EVERYONE that she's going to have a birthday party and she's going to be 5 years old. Today, she announced it to the lady checking out books at the library and the checker at the grocery store. LOL!

-My back porch is now free of Richard's little "john" boat. Hooray! He's had that thing out there for like 2 weeks now. I was a bit worried that it would be in my house next! ;)

-The yard got mowed this week. Finally.

-The 60% chance of rain that we were supposed to get today never happened. Figures. WTF is up with these weather people? Might as well say it's going to be partly cloudy every freakin day because IT IS!

-Maeve is also obsessed with walking into a room and closing the door behind her. It's hilarious! I guess she wants some privacy! LOL!

-I finally gave poor Mia a bath today. She's needed one for so long. Now I can't find her. Perhaps she's mad at me. *sigh*

-I think I've finally "dried up". Bring on that margarita! :) You know, I should declare Richard my DD and go to Baby A's and have a few Blue or Purple ones!

-Maeve has been sleeping through the night. Alleuia! She started doing it when she turned a year old, quit nursing, and started walking. I guess my baby is tired!

-I honestly think that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes didn't have a baby. She's a month and a half now and we still haven't seen pictures of her. Every time they go out, they are without a baby. I think it was all an act for MI: 3 and it FAILED! Mwhahahahaha! I also think they are freaks!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ding-dong the boat is gone...

which old boat?

Richard's boat.

I am back. After much trauma.
I missed you terribly.

Kim said...

The boat isn't gone completely. It's just off of the back porch and now in the corner of our backyard. This is boat #3. I swear he has an illness. He's got it with his guitars too. *sigh*

I miss you too! Glad you're back and peeking out from underneath the boxes!

Jen said...

Oooh! Don't get me started on Kevin's boxes!

I might set a match to them!