Saturday, April 29, 2006

Weekend meme....

Thanks Jen! Oh and if you're reading this blog, consider yourself tagged!

Here are the instructions:
Do an image search for the following things, using Google, Yahoo or whatever.

Put in :
-the name of the town where you were born
-the town you live in now
-your name
-the name of your grandmother
-your favorite food
-you favorite smell
- your favorite song

Then post the images.

Here are mine:

"Plastic" Posh Spice or Victoria Beckham (Gross!)



A Buda statue


Kim Basinger (Damn I wish I looked like her!)


This is what came up when I entered Evelyn for
my maternal grandmother. Looks like Chinese belly
dancers....WTF?


....And this girl must be Clara.
(Which is my paternal grandmother's name)


Yummy! Pizza!


I loved the smell of rain last night before the thunderstorm.


I love Rob Thomas' song "Ever The Same" and
I swear that this is what came up when I entered the
title! LOL!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh! Awesome! I loved it! Thanks for playing! And thanks for calling me today! It made the remainder of the drive pass quickly and I really enjoy talking to you!

Lynda said...

ROFL! That is hilarious!