Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What's going on?

First of all, my body still hasn't adjusted to daylight savings time yet. I keep wanting to be up past 11 and usually that means that I don't fall asleep till after midnight. Ugh. The good thing is that the kiddos have been sleeping late in the morning. I think Maeve slept till well after 8 this morning. I pumped before I left, so I didn't even get to nurse her! I bet they are up at 7am tomorrow morning....the one morning that I CAN sleep in. :(

I hated that they had "country night" on American Idol tonight. Kellie and Bucky got praises from the judges and I think that they suck. So who knows who's going home this week. Is it just me or is Taylor losing steam? He seems so plain now. What happened? Oh and Mandesa singing Shania Twain made my ears bleed. I do not like Shania at all. And Ace still looks like he's taking a crap when he sings. He's like "Constantine revisited". Ugh.

I'm half ass jealous of my sister this week. No, scratch that. I'm sooooo jealous of her and Nathan. Tomorrow morning, they are flying out of Houston to Playa Del Carmen for her friend's wedding that she's in. They'll be back on Sunday. I'm sure she'll have plenty of stories and beautiful pictures to show me when she gets back. I wish I could take a trip to paradise!

I learned today to never underestimate the crawling power of an 11 month old. Jesus she's fast. She's come a long way in a month's time. Tonight she was cruising along the loveseat. She's into cabinets, drawers.....you name it. I think it's safe to say that we are going to have our hands full with this one.

Richard blew up Kyra's little pool this afternoon and she went swimming in it. He put it next to the slide and she slid down and into it. I walk outside and all I hear is "CANNONBALL!" LOL! Crazy kid. I have no idea where she got that from.

No comments: