Sunday, April 23, 2006

Crunch time....

I've got an extremely busy week ahead. And I don't think it'll slow down after the week is over with either. :(

First of all, I went to the gym this afternoon and ran through my Body Step routine. I know tracks 1-10. I just have to learn the last two. I've decided to try and get together a "mock" class on Tuesday, May 2nd to try and get my video done. The gyms are still on launch with release 63 and since I trained on 62, I have to do that one. I'm praying that at least some people show up on that Tuesday. I just want to get that sucker in the mail and not have to worry about it anymore!

We are in birthday party planning mode around here. The party is on Sunday. I'm still in denial about Maeve being a year old. Didn't we just bring her home from the hospital yesterday? I still have to decide on a cake, get last minute stuff, plan a menu, and clean my house. Anybody want to come help me? ;)

Tomorrow (Monday) night is Silent Auction/Pizza Night at Kyra's school. We have to be there around 6:00 because Kyra's class has put together a little program and they'll be singing songs. She's extremely excited about this. She wants to wear her Easter dress and be all pretty for it. We'll videotape it too. I'm sure it'll be a hoot!

I guess that's all for now. I've been going nonstop all day and I'm so tired, so I need to go to bed.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Susan, I know! I saw pics of her the other day at Seth's party last year. She was TINY! You ought to see her now. She's into EVERYTHING!

Jen said...

Good luck and don't forget to enjoy it and have fun along the way!