Thursday, April 13, 2006

My girls are growing up....

I took Maeve to the gym with me this morning fully expecting to leave after 10 minutes or so because they couldn't quiet her down in the Kids' Club. I took her in and sure enough, she started crying when she saw me leave. I went and hopped on a treadmill and ran for 30 minutes. Still no page from them. Then I did some weight work. Again, no page for me to come and get her. Then I finished up with some ab work and stretching. I look at the clock. An entire HOUR had passed! OMG! I went in there to get her because it was nearing lunchtime and she was just sitting on one of the lady's laps with her fingers in her mouth. They said that she crawled around the room and played and played! Boy was I pleasantly surprised! WOW! We just might try it again tomorrow morning after her nap. This time big sister would be with her too!

I'm about to go sign Kyra up for summer dance camp. The dance place is right here by our house. It takes about a minute to walk across the street. So I figure why not let her go. She hears about it from all of her friends. She'll go on Tuesdays from 9-12. I want to see if I can get her into Vacation Bible School across the street at the church if they offer it. She needs a lot of stimulation, so this will keep her busy.

And I sent out invitations for Maeve's party today. *sniff, sniff* Will my baby really be a year old in two weeks? Oh and then on May 9th and 10th is kindy registration for Kyra. I think I might just have that nervous breakdown. ;)

No comments: