Tuesday, April 18, 2006

5 weird things....

Jen tagged me. So here goes.

1.) I'm sitting here drinking my idea of a "fruity" drink. I can't drink wine or wine coolers because I'm still nursing. So my concoction consists of 1/2 Sprite Zero and 1/2 Apple/Cranberry juice. It's actually really good.

2.) I'm obsessed with grooming my kids. I have to make sure their nails are clipped, their teeth are brushed, their hair is brushed, their ears are clean, and their noses are bugger-free. Honestly, it's an obsession. Kyra's like, "Mom! Leave me alone!"

3.) I make numerous trips to the bathroom before bedtime. My bladder has to be completely empty in order for me to fall asleep. This annoys Richard to no end.

4.) I don't like watermelon. In fact, I hate it. I tried it once with a guy that I liked so that he didn't think I was a freak for not liking watermelon. After I ate it, I wanted to puke. I even hate the smell of watermelon gum. Have you ever met anyone that didn't like watermelon? Didn't think so.

5.) I still get excited over getting mail. I'm a kid in a candy store when my Body Flow stuff arrives every 3 months. I just feel so special. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

The watermelon thing is one of the things I love about you- I never get tired of hearing it. It's one of the things that makes you "you".

Your fruity drink sounds nice. I want to come sit on your porch and have a drink with you!