Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen....

13 random thoughts/worries:

1.) The cardiologist still hasn't called Richard back with his test results from last week. I wonder why they are dragging their feet with this. Please God let everything be ok.

2.) I have to finish learning Body Flow. I'm not participating in the launch on Friday, but have to know all of it by next Wednesday when I teach. It shouldn't be too hard. I plan on going over it at the end of this week and this weekend. There's just a few tracks that I need to polish up on.

3.) On the heels of #2, I need to video myself teaching Body Step. This won't be to submit for certification yet, but will be a learning tool to see what I really need to focus on improving. I have till May 26th to do my "real" video. I've been cleared to teach, so that's exciting! I still have so much to learn though!

4.) I need to make a dentist appt. for myself. I was due for a cleaning in March, but with Richard's issues, I just put it off. Now I probably won't be able to get in till May or later. Ugh.

5.) I need to start planning Maeve's party. Richard and I talked tonight and we have a pretty good idea of who we want to invite and what we want to do. It's just all the preparations that get me stressed out. Oh and then after that's over with, it's time to plan Kyra's party. Kyra's will not be here at the house, so that's already making me feel better.

6.) My dad is coming up on Sunday. He doesn't know about the itty bitty boat that Richard has in our backyard and I'd like to keep it that way. Richard needs to push it behind the shop so that my dad doesn't see it. If he knew that Richard was on a lake with that, he'd have a heart attack.

7.) I guess I need to make Maeve's appt. for her 1 year checkup. Gosh I'm in total denial about that. I really am.

8.) I'm starting to get the question, "So you're STILL nursing?" Um yeah, I am. I hate how people think that you magically stop nursing on your child's first birthday. I want to nurse my baby all day on that day! LOL! Then in the months to come I'll think about weaning. I really am wanting to have my body back. I know that sounds really selfish, but I don't think that this will be a difficult process since Maeve isn't that attached to the boob. She takes bottles and she doesn't nurse to sleep. We don't co-sleep either. I'm hoping the transition is a smooth one. I'm about ready to run over my pump! ;)

9.) The heat is already stressing me out. It's freakin APRIL! What's it going to be like in July and August? Have I mentioned that I hate the heat?

10.) I have to register Kyra for kinder in a month. That's fine. No big deal. Then I hear my mother-in-law say the other day, "Kyra, you'll be going to school in August just like me!" August? This August? No! Oh and Kyra riding the bus is another issue. I am on the verge of a panic attack over it. Why? I don't know! She's just my baby...that's all!

11.) Richard is threatening to change ISPs! NOOOOOO! Then I lose my email! Bastard!

12.) Money. That's always something to worry about. :(

13.) My house is just dirty right now. I don't like living in a pig pen, so I'm not to happy about that. Maybe tomorrow I'll clean. Maybe.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ugh...its hot here too. I think its better than the cold, though...lol

Jen said...

ummm...Happy Thursday to You?...

Sounds like you have a plan,
or several of them-
or at least a reasonable grasp of what needs to be done and when...

Kim said...

OK....some of these have been addressed today.

Regarding #1. The doctor's office called today. They want Richard to come in at 3pm on Monday to discuss the results of his tests. I'm already nervous. Hopefully they'll will have some answers and not just want to schedule more tests. Ugh.

And a guy came to the house this morning to buy the piece of crap boat! It's GONE! He paid Richard $200 for it. While I'm very excited that my dad won't see that boat on Sunday, Richard has informed me that he'll be getting a boat that's a little bit bigger with a trailer on Monday. Geez. I can't win. :(

Jen said...

Well, I'll keep my thoughts turned in your direction regarding Richard. I guess the boat, dad and money problems are all held at bay for a bit! Yay!